We know shopping for your vehicle should be the most time-consuming part of the car-buying process, not the financing. That’s why we offer easy and quick loans at competitive rates and flexible terms to finance your new or used vehicle. Whether you’re financing a car, truck, motorcycle, boat, recreational vehicles (RV), or Jet Ski, we have a loan for you. Give us a call before you shop for your next vehicle, and we’ll pre-approve you so you know exactly how much car you can afford and what your monthly payment will be. Our loan calculators can help you determine your financing options, or you can apply online.
- Traditional Autos can be financed up to 100% of the purchase price with terms up to 72 months
- Recreational Vehicles can be financed up to 100% of the purchase price with terms up to 240 months ($50,000.00 or more)
- Motorcycles can be financed up to 100% of the purchase price with terms up to 72 months
- Traditional Autos can be financed at terms up to 72 months
- Recreational Vehicles can be financed at terms up to 240 months, less the age of the vehicle, if the value of the vehicle is over $50,000
- Motorcycles can be financed at terms of up to 72 months
If you’ve already financed your vehicle with another financial institution, consider refinancing your loan at Integrity FCU. We may be able to save you money by refinancing your loan at a lower rate, with no application fee or cost. Better your budget by refinancing to reduce your monthly payment, or even shorten or lengthen your current term. Our loan calculators can help you learn how much you can save by refinancing.
Your car insurance doesn't cover everything! In the event your vehicle is deemed a total loss due to an accident or theft, your insurance policy will only cover the current market value of your vehicle. The resulting financial “gap” for which you must make up the difference could cost you thousands of dollars! Protect yourself with GAPWise™ Insurance, covering the “gap” between the loan amount and the value of the vehicle if it is totaled.
GAP Insurance Member Benefits
- All Risk Protection
- Cost of coverage is only a portion of what you would pay at the dealer
- Peace of mind that the GAP is always paid
- Vehicle value up to $100,000.00
- Pays up to $1,000.00 of the member's physical damage deductible
- Covers the entire term of the loan
- Pays the delinquent payments up to 60 days at the time of loss
- Includes $1,000.00 credit toward the purchase of a replacement vehicle financed at the credit union
Cover specific repairs on your vehicle including bumper-to-bumper coverage, with a 100% money back guarantee if it is not used and cancelled within 30 days of purchase date. After 30 days, the refund will be prorated. Talk to our Loan Department for specific details.
Whether you’re shopping for your first condo or refinancing your existing mortgage, we have a home loan for you. Tell us your needs and we can determine what the best fit is for you! View our current rates for Mortgages and Home Equity Loans.
Mortgage Loan Calculators
Integrity Federal Credit Union welcomes the opportunity to provide its members with a mortgage lending program that offers the highest level of service and expertise, courteously delivered by experienced mortgage professionals. Through our affiliation with Woodside Mortgage, our members achieve their financial goals whether purchasing a new home or refinancing their current home.
The mortgage lending program highlights include:
•Free Credit Analysis
•Reduced Closing Costs for Integrity Federal Credit Union Members
•Home Purchase or Refinance
•Conventional, FHA, VA, and more
•Fixed and Adjustable Rate Mortgages
SAFE Act ID Numbers
Each of our loan officers are required to complete a background check, get fingerprinted, and register with The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) for your safety and assurance. Below are our current loan officers and their respective SAFE Act ID numbers.
This line of credit offers a variable rate with a revolving term. Once you’re approved, you can draw on the funds as you need them. Your payment is determined by the outstanding amount on your line of credit.
- Take advances up to your credit limit when you need the money: an advance in the spring for landscaping, remodeling projects in the winter, purchasing a vehicle or even taking that dream vacation – it's up to you!
- When an advance is made your payment is recalculated to pay off the balance in the allowed term. Although the HELOC has a variable rate, it is not subject to change unless the Prime Rate changes with the Wall Street Journal.
- There is a $150.00 Application Fee but No Points. We only pass on the third party expenses that it costs us to close the loan. Since these costs vary dependent on the amount you borrow, please contact us for an estimate. Whatever you need the money for, our Home Equity Line of Credit can put your plans into action! Ask us if this is the best option for you!
We apologize but we no longer offer the Barberton Community Foundation Loans.
Need a little extra cash, but don’t have any collateral? Integrity FCU offers members a personal loan that allows you to borrow unsecured for up to 60 months! The amount and exact term will be determined by your ability to repay the loan. Our loan rates and loan calculators can help you determine your financing options, or you can apply online.
A Personal Loan can be used for whatever you like
- Holiday purchases
- Auto repair
- Home repair
- Debt consolidation
Need cash but don't want to drain your savings? Then we have the loan for you! Borrow against your own Integrity FCU Savings Account. Continue to earn dividends while taking advantage of the credit union's lowest loan rate available!
Since a hold will be placed on your Savings Account for the balance of the loan, we have no need to pull a credit report. That's right: no credit report! A Share Secured Loan is also a great way to establish or re-establish your credit. It's quick and easy! Our loan rates and loan calculators can help you determine your financing options, or you can apply online.
Trying to rebuild your credit? Trying to establish credit? Tired of check cashing stores and payday lenders? Then this loan could be the solution for you. If you’ve been a member of Integrity FCU for at least 6 months with a checking account and you enroll in Direct Deposit, you can borrow $500.00 and if you have had an account for over 1 year you can borrow $1,000.00 with NO MINIMUM CREDIT SCORE. There is a $20.00 application fee for all Fresh Start Loans.
With college costs growing fast, it's time to borrow smarter. The Smart Option Student Loan® offers three repayment options and competitive interest rates to help you pay for college expenses not covered by scholarships and federal loans.